Crazy Eights Tag
Sara over at Enchantinglysimple.blogspot.com tagged me. She is such a sweetheart that I am going to cooperate :)
8 Favorite T.V Shows
(no particular order)
(This is tough-and Im admitting to watching TV :)
1. Gilmore Girls
5. The Martha Stewart Show
6. Lipstick Jungle
7. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
8. Real Simple
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. 3 loads of laundry
2. Went to a Thanksgiving Potluck/Art Festival
3. Forgot to wear shoes to above function.
4. Had someone else rescue my two year old from parking lot during said function.
5. Cleaned out my office.
6. Reclaimed "funrniture" from office to store baby's clothes.
7. Did a Bible study on kindness with my daughter.
8. Paid bills and "balanced" family checkbook.
8 Things I look Forward To
1. Watching my children grow and mature.
2. The Christmas Season
3. Teresa's wedding
4. Grandchildren (lots and lots)
5. Daughter in laws
6. My childrens' dreams being fulfilled.
7. All my children being able to read.
8. Getting some new clothes, I really want a new purse.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Jetty
2. an East coast mom and pop Roast Beef place
3. Maryann's Italian Restaurant
4. Sugar Magnolia
5. Carls Jr.
5. The Hen and Hog
6. I REALLY <3 Taco Bell.
7. I really like Taco Bell.
8. Have I mentioned that I like Taco Bell :)
8 things on my wish list
1. That my hardworking husband be paid what he's worth and be able to support us.
2. Good health for baby Hollyse.
3. A new purse.
4. Money to buy my kids a soda for no reason and not worry about having money for the next day's dinner.
5. Money for Christmas.
6. For honest people and honest friendships.
7. A forward facing car seat for Gabriel
8. Dressers for Zac and Gabriel, a decent couch.
Can I tag eight people? I am going to. I tag: Chris, Corinne, Jill, Allison, Abby, Kerri, Amanda and the last place I want to leave open for lurkers who come by but don't feel they have anything to comment....YOu know who you are and I don't. Please tell me :)