Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

Wordle?

Feeling a little overwelmed today. Feeling like a lot of children are in my care. What a huge privledge--not feeling very up to it.

We went to a co-op at a friends hous today and then Girls' Club. My two year old dumped our friend's fish food. My twelve year old yelled at me. I sent my husband away to watch basketball. My two year old just went to sleep :) My eight year old daughter made us cookies and tea (wow huh?) I should go enjoy that (AND HER)

I made something today. I haven't done anything personal for Gabriel. I was thinking about framing this:
title="Wordle: gabriel2"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/315606/gabriel2"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

I dont know how to change it much. I think this may be the best I can do :)

WHAT DO YA THINK?

3 comments:

Corinne Doughan said...

FUN!! I like it!!

Kathy said...

Could you see the page? it isnt working for me! I had grand ideas of making these for other people...

Corinne Doughan said...

I could see the page just fine ... I think these are great gifts!

Also, thanks for all of your comments on my blog. It is REALLY encouraging to have a "seasoned mom" cheer me on and give me advice.