Love parties NOT a fan of party games BUT I saw this over at
The Ins and outs of a Stay at Home Mom
and it looked like fun....
Here are the questions. Are you ready?
1. Do you say thunder and lightening or lightening and thunder?
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
3. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
4. Do you say I’m going to put my socks and shoes on or do you say it the other way around? (I know it’s like the first one but I also wonder which way people say it.)
5. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
6. Are you apart of Friday Following?
7. Do you like cool-aid?
8. Have you had any surgeries?
9. Direct-TV/Dish or cable
10. Have you ever been on a game show.
1. I say thunder and lightenening....
2. saver saver saver
3.Don't remember any. Is that sad? My Dad did have a Ms Pac Man machine in the bar that he owned and I spent ALOT of time at. I got really good at playing it so I looked occupied and not approachable:)
4. Have always said "shoes and socks" and never questioned it. Now Im realizing I really want you to put your socks on first:)
5. Always thought I'd want super strength but given the choice SUPER INTELLIGENCE hands down. If you're smart enough you can find your way around not being strong enough. Guess I'll take brain over brawn.
6. Just found Friday Following and am lovin' it!
7. Detest Kool-aid.
8. I had my gall bladder removed and then cancer taken from my back. Dont like surgeries much.
9. I have had DISH for 9 years. Pay only for local channels. Am seriously thinking about switching to DirectTV and gettting a DVR. Any thoughts? If I bundle it should only be $5. more than I am paying now.
10. Nope. And im way too camera shy.