Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Looking for blog design? at 92%off!!

My blog has not been keeping up and is looking very shabby and cluttered. I just dont speak html and designers are expensive...unless you find a great one and a great special!!
Inspiring You To Save!!: $105 Blog Design Package Only $10 (92% Off) - 1 We...:
"Package Includes: 
Custom Header
Custom Background
Custom Button w/ Code
Custom Post Divider
Custom Signature
Matching Text Color
Text Navigation..."

BUT HURRY! This special ends 10/11 at 11:59!

Photobucketblog signature

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

Wow that is a great deal!!! Thanks for stopping by the Cornucopcia of Blog Hop! I am following you back!

Mellisa
www.funsavingmoney.net

Anonymous said...

I am James McDermott. My wife Cindy and I have been blessed by God with 13 children. We also homeschool and above all, we are Christians. We recently started a website called Christian family meeting place (www.christianfamilymeetingplace.com). Many who hold our views are isolated and are looking for online fellowship, personal fellowship, churches, and even spouses. I am inviting you to register. It is free. If you're not interested, that is perfectly fine. May God bless you in all you do for Him. - In the Vine, Jim for Cindy and the rest
P.S. We also publish SALT Magazine. If you would like to check us out go to www.saltmagazine.com

Holly said...

Hi Kathy! I have an award for you over on my blog today! Check it out here:

http://www.hollyatnaptime.com/2010/10/stylish-blogger-award.html

See you soon!