Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Card Display?

Does anyone out there in the blogosphere have suggestions for how to display Christmas cards?

I bought a little black wire wreath to display them...we outgrew that. I have sticky tact them to our entry wall....Can't find the sticky tact.....

I have seen people display them on old shutters....don't have anywhere to put those though...

www.wearethatfamily.blogspot.com took it one step further and attached little cup hooks to her old shutters.....

I remember reading somewhere about someone punching holes in their cards and stringing them onto a pretty ribbon....I am liking that but cant find my ribbon or actually picture it.....

HELP???

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

1. Merry Christmas!
2. I bought a 1.50ish round plaque- spray painted with chalkboard paint and did the ribbon idea. Now my plan is to cut circles out of my favorite pictures on the cards and slowly but surely make a Christmas wreath out of it. Saw it on blogland. It'll take a while to get a big ol wreath goin' we dont get many cards.. :)

Anonymous said...

I use a really long ribbon with curtain rings that have clips on them (from Walmart, I think). I hand the ribbon over a doorway and clip cards on. ONe of these days, I'll actually SEND cards out to all those nice people like you who sent one to me... :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, just wanted to clarify that I bought the ribbon and the rings separately.