Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

40? Really, ok.

I turned 40 today. I am OK with that. I know how cliched it sounds but it is hard to believe that I have a child learning to dtive and am storing high chairs in the garage instead of filling two of them around the table. Timdes they are changing....


I'm OK with aging but the actual birthDAY itself is hard for me. The well meaning "what are you doing for your birthday?" throws me for a loop. Uh....child rearing and discipline and meal preparation and laundry and....hopefully in there somewhere but life just doesn't stop. I wasn't able to pull off a huge getaway, make time stop day for me. Shouldn't someone else make that happen for me instead of asking ME what I am doing to honor me? Wouldn't ya think?

SOOOOO I pulled together some blogging friends and businesses and have some great party swag in store for you!! Stay close today and watch for some amazing giveaways and many ways to enter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! My 40th birthday on a Monday, first day back to work. Hope you find some time to celebrate you! Love, Rebecca

Kelly said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!